- All related documentation for moving cargo worldwide by air or sea.
- Air Freight Imports and Exports
- Ocean Freight Imports and Exports
- Automated Tracking Systems
- In-House Logistics Center
- IATA agent
- Licensed NVOCC ocean forwarder
As the US Customs Service directs its activities toward complete automation, we have likewise assimilated these new programs promptly and efficiently. Terminology such as ABI, ACS, Paired Ports, EDI, One Stop Quota, ACH, AMS, and Statement Processing invaded our industry but was met aggressively and thoroughly by us.
In utilizing the account executive system, importers and their goods are categorized in general groups (i.e., electronics, wearing, apparel, textile products, foodstuff, oilwell supplies, consumer products, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, etc.) and assigned to individual staff members trained and qualified to process these products accordingly.
Our import personnel are intensely involved in cargo control by continuously analyzing present air and sea routings to determine if pricing is competitive and transit deadlines are being met. Suggestions will be offered recommending our own agency network. These involve air and ocean consolidations tailored to the clients requirements. Our buying power is extended to the importer to afford them the best possible combination of landed cost and prompt delivery.
Our licensed brokers are domiciled in New Jersey and New York to consult our customers on the latest developments which could affect their product flow.
As one of the most experienced customs brokers in the trade, we also provides:
- Duty drawback specialists
- Warehouse and distribution
- Reforwarding capability
- Consolidation support
- Marine insurance placement
- 807/9802 Program
- All government documentation needs
- Import Connection (Electronic interchange between ourselves and our clients.)
EXPRESS TRANSPORT by AIR has pioneered the establishment of a menu of services available to the shipper. The days of simply preparing bills of lading and other typical documentation are gone. Our seafreight staff will perform the following:
- Provide quotations based on all complete analysis of available steamship services (microbridge, landbridge, NVOCC, all water, FCL/LCL>
- Review letter of credit prior to execution of the transaction to confirm the exporter's ability to comply with all terms and conditions.
- Petition conferences for rates.
- Arrange inland and foreign trucking container stuffing and crating.
- Competitively place marine and war risk insurance.
- Provide superior banking services on L/C's, sight drafts and other collection instruments
- Prepare consular or foreign documents
- Provide a turnkey service that is door-to -door if requested, including executing all paperwork needs accordingly, and including, but not limited to, export license applications, commercial invoices, packing lists, drafts, certificates of origin, specialty foreign customs invoices, coordination of pre-inspection rates and clearance requirements, completion of export declarations, timely reporting of harbor maintenance fees.
- Export Connector - PIT (Partners in Transportation)