Warehousing and Domestic Distribution
We maintain 100,000 square feet of warehouse space, in addition to 20,000 square feet for perishable freight.
A Warehouse Management System (WMS) id is available to our clients with secured on-line inventory visibility and order management.
- 24 hour alarm system
- 24 hour emergency phone services
- Automated customer status reports
- Documentation, carnets, consular legalization and drawbacks
- EDI customer computer interface
- Inland US freight distribution
- Insured: fire and theft
- 24-hour spring system and alarm system to central station, police, and fire dept.
- Distribution/logistic center adjacent to facility to act as third party logistic service (20,000 sq. ft.)
- 100,000 sqft fully operational/racked Warehouse space
- Cross dock
- Surveillance Cameras / TSA security compliant
- Reverse Logistics
- EDI and Barcoding capability
- Pick/Pack services
- Break Bulk Services
- Bonded Warehouse
- Bonded CFS
- GO Warehouse